FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
Guided Fishing Trips & Lessons
When gear fails in the outdoors, use Aquaseal UV. This quick curing adhesive dries instantly when exposed to sunlight and ultraviolet light. This small, but mighty 0.25 oz of adhesive even works under cloudy skies. As a multipurpose formula, it’s ideal for all types of drysuit or wader repair – bonding directly to neoprene, nylon and GORE-TEX® fabrics. It’s also a useful adhesive for coating fly line knots, or as head cement for fly tying. For fast, stress-free field repairs, reach for Aquaseal UV.
- Instant & Fast – Dries in seconds when exposed to the sun or UV light
- Flexible – Glue cures to a seal that flexes with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep moisture out that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Make long-lasting repairs that can withstand scrapes and scratches
- Dries Clear – Make barely noticeable repairs so waterproof gear keeps performing and looking good